I’ve been nominated again! This time by the lovely Akinyi over at Akinyi’s Mane. Thank you! Read on for my answers.
THE MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD
This is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates, it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.
-Okoto Enigma, creator of the award
- Put the logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and link their blog.
- Tell your reader 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three (more) Things About Me:
- I’m the youngest of five siblings
- If you’re into zodiac signs, I’d be a sagittaurius
- If you’re into Myers-Briggs personality types, I’m an ISFJ
- What are you scared of ? Why? I’m afraid of heights. It’s a common fear, and as everyone knows, it’s not the height you’re afraid of. It’s the fall from it.
- What do you like about yourself? That I still love to learn. Life is more interesting when you are open to discovering new things every day.
- Do you have a favorite blogger and who is it? I honestly don’t have a favorite. There are too many people I read across so many platforms, but I admire everyone I follow for their determination and courage to share themselves and pass on their wisdom on the world wide web. It’s why I follow them!
- What is the first thing you do every morning when you wake up? I make a habit of taking a moment to think. It’s a valuable time to just allow yourself to breathe and have space.
- What is your weakness? As far as what oftentimes sabotages my progress, I’d say when self-evaluation and introspection turns to hyper-critique. That’s when I start chasing perfection and not appreciating who I am and what I have going for me.
- On what topic or subject are you most opinionated?
- Name one thing you are doing now that you couldn’t have imagined five years ago
- If you could glimpse one minute from one point in your future, which would you choose: exactly a year from today, or twenty years from now? Why?
- How are you feeling today?
- What song or kind of music usually puts you in a better mood?
I’ve chosen a few interesting bloggers on here I’d like to know more about.