Thanks goes to Lee over at WoefulToFrofull. She blogs about her natural hair journey, life, and family. Her product reviews are detailed and informative, and her writing style is easy to get into. Did I mention she also has a writer’s blog, WoefulWrites? Check out her stuff!
- When your time comes, what do you think is out there? Whew! Heavy, right out the gate. I don’t think about it much. Keeping it 100, my faith has been shaken a great deal over the course of my life. My answer now is “I don’t know.”
- Describe yourself with 5 words. I’m always working on me.
- What is your greatest pet peeve/ thing that annoys you the most? Only one? When people try to take advantage of my loyalty and non-confrontational demeanor.
- What’s your favourite TV show and why? I am currently enjoying the over-the-top foolish fun of Legends of Tomorrow. They really don’t take the heroes thing too seriously, and the team has great chemistry. And I can always use the laughs.
- Why did you start blogging? As an anti-depressant, a creative outlet, and a challenge to myself.
- Killercatziller is a strong writer with unique observations on life, self-reflection, and self-care that always feel genuine, thoughtful, and honest.
- Mikiashanti is an amazing poet, whose prose is so sharp it cuts right to the heart of the matter. Truth bombs, line after line.
- Crestasconfessions has got style, sass, and a can-do sensibility. Her posts are fun to read, and I think hers is a new blog that deserves some shine.
- How long have you been blogging?
- How much of your offline life is reflected on your blog?
- What often keeps you from hitting publish on a blog post?
- Do you have any pets?
- Name something or someone that is good at making you laugh
Drop by WoefultoFrofull’s site, as well as my nominees. Thanks! Don’t forget to like, share, and subscribe. You can also follow me on my other platforms. Links in the sidebar.