Thanks goes to Lily over on Queen Of The Nightshade. Please visit her blog where she shares her experiences about life, work, and mental health. Her honesty and fortitude in doing so are inspirational, and I have been moved by her words on a number of occasions.
Rules of the Liebster Award:
The Liebster Award is a blogger award for new bloggers or those with a small following. It is a way of giving new bloggers some recognition and encouragement for their hard work.
- The instructions for accepting the award and passing it on are as follows.
- Create a new blog post on your blog thanking the person that nominated you, link to their blog, and put in a graphic of the award.
- Answer the questions that were provided, and then share some facts about yourself.
- Create a new set of your own questions for others to answer.
- Nominate ten others and share your blog post with them so they can accept their award!
Queen Of The Nightshade’s Questions
- If there was a year of your life you would relive, which would it be and why? If I could relive it as the person I am now, I would say 2001. I went through personal upheavals that could’ve used the experience, decisiveness, and wisdom I have today to make more positive changes.
- Do you have a favorite video game? If so, why? PORTAL! I love sci-fi. I love puzzle games. I love first person shooters that don’t use shooting as a crutch. The cinematics and atmosphere were so immersive and tense, I played (and replayed) it and the sequel almost nonstop. I want a third Portal, but alas!
- Most memorable book you ever read? Can’t really think of any singular, seminal book. I’ve loved many and they’ve all had some impact on me, but some of my favorite fiction is by Jane Austen.
- Candy Corn. Yea or Nay? Nay.
- If money were no issue, where would you like to retire? Right now, I’m thinking somewhere with a great healthcare system.
- MariamShittu for lifestyle and motivation.
- Tashnee V Mavee for her amazing style, fashion, and travelogue.
- NatruallyAshley for her personable articles on natural hair and her own natural journey.
- What’s the best part of blogging for you?
- How can readers support you?
- Where else can you be found on the internets?
- Are you into podcasts, and if so do you have a favorite?
- If you could be paid to do something you love, what would it be?
Thanks, again to Queen of The Nightshade. Spread the love and check out her site, as well as my nominees. Don’t forget to like, share, and subscribe. You can also follow me on my other platforms. Links in the sidebar.