Thanks goes to SAVVYZONE for this nomination! She blogs about skin care, natural hair care, make up and more. I’m a big fan of her natural hair articles as they are always thorough and educational. Do check out her site!
We all know the drill, so let’s get into it.
Rules of the Liebster Award:
- The Liebster Award is a blogger award for new bloggers or those with a small following. It is a way of giving new bloggers some recognition and encouragement for their hard work.
- The instructions for accepting the award and passing it on are as follows.
Create a new blog post on your blog thanking the person that nominated you, link to their blog, and put in a graphic of the award.
- Answer the questions that were provided, and then share some facts about yourself.
- Create a new set of your own questions for others to answer.
- Nominate ten others and share your blog post with them so they can accept their award!
– What’s your favourite movie? I love classics, and my favorite is 12 Angry Men, which just edges out Stalag 17. Riveting performances and crackling dialogue. You can feel the pressure and tension rise as the jury decides whether the defendant is guilty or innocent, exposing their own biases and prejudices along the way.
– What are your hobbies? Up to 3. I like to make beats & compose music. I also love programming.
– What keeps you motivated? Improvement is my motivation. I believe in better for me and mine.
– what super natural power do you wish to have and why? I’ve actually never thought about it before. I would want the ability to pause time because there never seems to be enough of it.
– what is a weird talent that you have? Uh…is it weird that I can cross and uncross one eye at a time? Is that even a talent?
– What’s your fantasy? Interpret that as you will. To reitre filthy rich and super early, lol.
– What time of the day do you prefer? Mornings. I like the energy at that time as it steadily rises with the sun. (Of course it depends on whether I got a good night’s rest.)
– First thing that comes to mind when you wake up in the morning? Work, work, work, work, work, work.
– Stuck on an island, with a compass, spear, and rope, how would you make use of these for survival (whether rational or irrational and entertaining of course all are welcomed)? I’d try to map the island and then just die of exposure, because ya girl cannot hunt to save her life so that spear is only good for playing tic tac toe in the sand.
– How would you describe yourself in three words? Explanation as to why. Curious, quick, and quiet. I am always studying something. I like to work fast. My speaking voice is such that you will probably not hear me the first time.
– Funniest thing you’ve done under the influence of alcohol or through the influence of bad company? I’m boring and don’t drink alcohol, so I don’t have one.
Facts About Me
Imma need y’all to check out my previous award posts, because now we’re getting into the “I’m 5 foot 5 and my favorite color is red” stage.
- Are there any difficult changes, big or small, you made last year? If you’re comfortable sharing, would you mind sharing how you faced them?
- What’s a country you’d love to visit?
- What’s an animal you’d like to see up close and in person, real or fictional, alive or extinct?
- What’s an annoying childhood trait you had to grow out of?
- I’m passing on SAVVYZONE’s question: How do you stay motivated?
Thanks, again to SAVVYZONE. Spread the love and check out her site, as well as my nominees. Don’t forget to like, share, and subscribe. You can also follow me on my other platforms. Links in the sidebar.