I’m back from a semi-hiatus. Catch up on all the June features on Pursuit of Natural and see what else is happening!
On the Blog
- Starting a Photojournal
- Keeping a Style & Regimen Journal
- New art on the stock art page!
- A Mini-vaycay for your Hair
A new set of illustrations went live on the stock art page. I call this set “Ava”, featuring a woman of color, creativity, patterns, and joy. As always, the images are free for anyone to use!
In the Blogosphere
- MyYeka wrote a great post on understanding and dealing with product buildup
- Sonya J shared a story about embracing natural hair in Puerto Rico
- KillerCatZiller has started a blog series on self love called This One’s For Me
- I loved this Longreads post on the difference between being poor and being broke.
- If you don’t know the Cross family on Youtube, you should totally binge watch all of the side-splitting videos of this comedic dad and his baby girls! Here, try this one: I Will Not Be a Manservant on Father’s Day.
- An article on 7 ways to practice emotional first aid. Psychology Today is generally good, quick reading on these topics.
What have you been up to in June? Feel free to share your links and recent reads!
If you liked this post, take a second to like this post! Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram (IG: pursuitofnatural). You’ll find lots of behind the scenes and works in progress for my art!