What is it:
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
• Put the logo/image on your blog.
• List the rules.
• Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog.
• Mention the creator of the award and link their blog.
• Tell your reader 3 things about yourself.
• You have to nominate 10-20 people.
• Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
• Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
Three Things About Me:
- I hate bananas–the cold mushy texture, the afterthought of a flavor. I rebuke it. Give me fried plantain any day! I can’t remember ever liking bananas, but I do remember many a standoff as a child refusing to eat my “fruits”.
- I’m an aspiring music producer. I’ve had an on-again off-again love affair with the piano since preschool. Today, I’m pursuing a career in music production.
- “I’m currently learning Spanish”…has been a perennial saying of mine for the past two years.
1. Would you cut your hair for $10m?
Girl, with 10 million dollars I would cut my fro and convert to product junkism. Hand pressed coconut pink hibiscus mermaid tears deep conditioner? I’ll take a dozen!
2. What is your worst scenario of a typical bad day?
Being too depressed to eat, take care of myself, or interact with anyone.
3. What is your biggest dream in life?
My biggest dream is to work hard enough to be successful enough to help my family ease their burdens.
4. How mischievous were you in your childhood days?
Ha! Not very. I tried it, got caught in a lie (I was never a good liar), and got my butt whooped. But those cookies were so addictive, I just had to eat the whole box.
5. Who in this world would you trade places with just for a day?
For one day? President of the United States sounds good, but then, of course, you are *trading* places. So, no one. I don’t want anyone wreaking havoc for 24 hours in my life.
6. What’s the craziest thing you have ever done for love?
I’ve never done anything crazy for love. Draw your own conclusions.
- What is your favorite way to treat yourself?
- Disregarding the laws of physics, what’s an invention you could use to make your life easier?
- Whom in your life do you lean on most, when you are going through hard times?
- When was the last time you got a compliment that brightened your day?
- Do you remember your life before smartphones; how has technology impacted you (for better or worse?)
- Full of Sol
- The Curly Frugalista
- D’apres Tania
- Idle Head
- Rhythm In Life
Congrats to all these unique voices!